back to article Which big rack should you splash out on at ISC’13?

What would you get if you combined the World Cup and March Madness with computer science and HPC? You'd have yourself a cluster-building competition for students, and that’s exactly what’s on the docket beginning 17 June. The venue is International Supercomputing Conference 2013 (ISC'13) in Leipzig, Germany, where we’ll see …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Classic headline. Shame I read it while on a conference call - I had to rapidly invent up a plausible reason for bursting out laughing while a project manager droned on ...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm currently trying to buy a medium rack appliance

a few cpus in a server - connected to a sixteen GPU crate - with space for several more servers should I wish to change the GPU:Host Ratio.

Dull, for that is my choice of iron, have spectacularly failed to understand anything about the project so-far, inept sales managers, failure to read the request for offer, inability to plan a system - from the detailed part-numbers description helpfully supplied by the hopeful customer -- has anyone recently built a Dull HPC or are they slightly taking the Michael?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Well done on a great headline :D

This topic is closed for new posts.