What would you get if you combined the World Cup and March Madness with computer science and HPC? You'd have yourself a cluster-building competition for students, and that’s exactly what’s on the docket beginning 17 June. The venue is International Supercomputing Conference 2013 (ISC'13) in Leipzig, Germany, where we’ll see …
Classic headline. Shame I read it while on a conference call - I had to rapidly invent up a plausible reason for bursting out laughing while a project manager droned on ...
I'm currently trying to buy a medium rack appliance
a few cpus in a server - connected to a sixteen GPU crate - with space for several more servers should I wish to change the GPU:Host Ratio.
Dull, for that is my choice of iron, have spectacularly failed to understand anything about the project so-far, inept sales managers, failure to read the request for offer, inability to plan a system - from the detailed part-numbers description helpfully supplied by the hopeful customer -- has anyone recently built a Dull HPC or are they slightly taking the Michael?
Well done on a great headline :D
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars