Google has expanded its BigQuery analytics-as-a-service product via price cuts, new features, and more sophisticated commands. The upgrades to BigQuery were announced by Google on Tuesday, and see the company let BigQuery output query results of larger than 128MB, along with being able to ask it more sophisticated queries. …
Re: AAAS FFS
Could launch an Acronyms As A Service... service?
Big text file, modified chargen server, shouldn't be too difficult no?
Get the latest AaaS data from your SaaS built using CaaS, running on modern PaaS with high-end IaaS, so you can win BBaaS (Buzword-Bingo-as-a-Service).
Does anybody call it 'Big AaaS Query?
I'll start doing that.
Re: Does anybody call it 'Big AaaS Query?
Dammit, you beat me. Have an upvote instead.
Suggest Google use that as a service name. It's awesome.
Where's the girl?
I clicked on her picture - that's the only reason I'm here.
Re: Where's the girl?
Don't panic, it is just the IT equivalent of a dehydrated man staggering through a desert seeing a mirage.
Why on earth aren't there more women in IT?
Should be handy for ...
NSA - no need to hack all those CISCO routers.
The NBA likes BIG data.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?