Cray has strolled off with a $AU2.27 million contract to provide a supercomputer to the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO). When installed, the machine will be used to run CFD (computation fluid dynamics) simulations for submarine design. The contract is solely for compute hardware – Cray will have to integrate …
I think you could
have worked SUBMERGED into the title.
"for super simulating silent subs"
Didn't they sort out the noise issues when they removed the windows based combat systems and replaced them with german kit?
"um sorry the systems rebooting"
Let's hope they don't get hit by any submarine patents in the system.
Anon 'cos it's that bad.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball