Some of the reasons for QLogic's ousting of its CEO have become clearer after the company issued a restructuring statement. An undisclosed number of staff will be laid off; some engineering operations are going to be consolidated (presumably reducing overlap and costs); and the focus on product development is going to get " …
Bad news in SAN land
What with the IBM, EMC and NetApp redundancies, it seems to be a bad time for SAN vendors.
Re: Bad news in SAN land
Don't think its bad times all round, a lot of it is due to shaking off obsolete staff and products.. no point in manufacturing products that are not profitable.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder