Some of the reasons for QLogic's ousting of its CEO have become clearer after the company issued a restructuring statement. An undisclosed number of staff will be laid off; some engineering operations are going to be consolidated (presumably reducing overlap and costs); and the focus on product development is going to get " …
Bad news in SAN land
What with the IBM, EMC and NetApp redundancies, it seems to be a bad time for SAN vendors.
Re: Bad news in SAN land
Don't think its bad times all round, a lot of it is due to shaking off obsolete staff and products.. no point in manufacturing products that are not profitable.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account