Some of the reasons for QLogic's ousting of its CEO have become clearer after the company issued a restructuring statement. An undisclosed number of staff will be laid off; some engineering operations are going to be consolidated (presumably reducing overlap and costs); and the focus on product development is going to get " …
Bad news in SAN land
What with the IBM, EMC and NetApp redundancies, it seems to be a bad time for SAN vendors.
Re: Bad news in SAN land
Don't think its bad times all round, a lot of it is due to shaking off obsolete staff and products.. no point in manufacturing products that are not profitable.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015