Some of the reasons for QLogic's ousting of its CEO have become clearer after the company issued a restructuring statement. An undisclosed number of staff will be laid off; some engineering operations are going to be consolidated (presumably reducing overlap and costs); and the focus on product development is going to get " …
Bad news in SAN land
What with the IBM, EMC and NetApp redundancies, it seems to be a bad time for SAN vendors.
Re: Bad news in SAN land
Don't think its bad times all round, a lot of it is due to shaking off obsolete staff and products.. no point in manufacturing products that are not profitable.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update