Some of the reasons for QLogic's ousting of its CEO have become clearer after the company issued a restructuring statement. An undisclosed number of staff will be laid off; some engineering operations are going to be consolidated (presumably reducing overlap and costs); and the focus on product development is going to get " …
Bad news in SAN land
What with the IBM, EMC and NetApp redundancies, it seems to be a bad time for SAN vendors.
Re: Bad news in SAN land
Don't think its bad times all round, a lot of it is due to shaking off obsolete staff and products.. no point in manufacturing products that are not profitable.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp