HP's virtual private cloud technology is now FedRAMP compliant, making it easier for US government agencies to consume the company's cloud computing services. The announcement of FedRAMP compliance was made by HP on Friday, and follows the Amazon Web Services cloud gaining FedRAMP in mid-May. With FedRAMP compliance, HP's …
Microsoft "security"?? In the Cloud??
Not for a while. Maybe they need to get their act together. Could also be true that they are already cooperating with government agencies, so it might be irrelevant. You never know.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*