HP's virtual private cloud technology is now FedRAMP compliant, making it easier for US government agencies to consume the company's cloud computing services. The announcement of FedRAMP compliance was made by HP on Friday, and follows the Amazon Web Services cloud gaining FedRAMP in mid-May. With FedRAMP compliance, HP's …
Microsoft "security"?? In the Cloud??
Not for a while. Maybe they need to get their act together. Could also be true that they are already cooperating with government agencies, so it might be irrelevant. You never know.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt