HP's virtual private cloud technology is now FedRAMP compliant, making it easier for US government agencies to consume the company's cloud computing services. The announcement of FedRAMP compliance was made by HP on Friday, and follows the Amazon Web Services cloud gaining FedRAMP in mid-May. With FedRAMP compliance, HP's …
Microsoft "security"?? In the Cloud??
Not for a while. Maybe they need to get their act together. Could also be true that they are already cooperating with government agencies, so it might be irrelevant. You never know.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab