HP's virtual private cloud technology is now FedRAMP compliant, making it easier for US government agencies to consume the company's cloud computing services. The announcement of FedRAMP compliance was made by HP on Friday, and follows the Amazon Web Services cloud gaining FedRAMP in mid-May. With FedRAMP compliance, HP's …
Microsoft "security"?? In the Cloud??
Not for a while. Maybe they need to get their act together. Could also be true that they are already cooperating with government agencies, so it might be irrelevant. You never know.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL