HP's virtual private cloud technology is now FedRAMP compliant, making it easier for US government agencies to consume the company's cloud computing services. The announcement of FedRAMP compliance was made by HP on Friday, and follows the Amazon Web Services cloud gaining FedRAMP in mid-May. With FedRAMP compliance, HP's …
Microsoft "security"?? In the Cloud??
Not for a while. Maybe they need to get their act together. Could also be true that they are already cooperating with government agencies, so it might be irrelevant. You never know.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise