A Chinese computer dealer in the sprawling Xinjiang province is looking to spur interest in his stock of electronic gadgets by offering to accept sheep as payment. Budding entrepreneur Huang Jie is running the promotion to give the yokels of rural Kashgar in the Uygur autonomous region a better understanding of the price of such …
"Chinese dealer offers fondleslabs to sheep"
Re: "Chinese dealer offers fondleslabs to sheep"
The Sheep have apparently turned down the offer stating that fondleslabs are intended for those much lower down on the evolutionary scale.
If it's fondling you're after
- you're better off with the sheep
Surely if you want to stress how inexpensive your wonderful shinies are, then the best way to show their value is in chickens (or other edible birds).
Then you can say they're going cheep.
...Sorry. That was baaaa-d.
Re: Why sheep?
Give the price in chickens and customers will flock to buy - they'll know they're not being fleeced.
@I aint't Spartacus "Then you can say they're going cheep"
It would be the only circumstance when you could say that about an iFondle device!
Interesting. A couple of days ago, The Register covered an outfit in San Francisco offering dogs for developers. I look forward to further developments along these lines.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers