Optus' capacity to dish out voice and data services over its fourth-generation network have reached the point at which it will offer a bargain-price 4G handset and newly-generous wireless broadband plans. The handset in question is the LG Optimus F5, an Android 4.1.2 handset that will set punters back $299. The advent of pre- …
These Telcos are tricky
By my reckoning $0.002 per MByte is actually $2 per Gigabyte - there being 1000 Meg in a Gig
So someone is out by a factor of 10.
Cost per MB on the $20 plan = $0.02, not $0.002 as stated in the table
So it is. For clarity, the table is from Optus - not El Reg!
i'm not the most mathematical but
me thinks the updated table is still wrong...
I see it's been updated to correct the $20 plan, but the $30 and higher plans now need an extra '0'
$0.073 should be $0.0073 etc
(anon just incase because it's late and i've had one too many...)
Re: i'm not the most mathematical but
Yes, hopefully this will be the final stab at getting the table correct... It should be OK now.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait