Market rumours have suggested that Lenovo’s secret joint venture partner for a shiny new smartphone could be NEC. Lenovo told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange today that it was in “preliminary negotiations” with an unnamed company for a “potential joint venture transaction” after reports circulated that the company was in talks to …
The more competition the better
As long as it drives the price down for the end consumer.
.... and Canonical?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip