Market rumours have suggested that Lenovo’s secret joint venture partner for a shiny new smartphone could be NEC. Lenovo told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange today that it was in “preliminary negotiations” with an unnamed company for a “potential joint venture transaction” after reports circulated that the company was in talks to …
The more competition the better
As long as it drives the price down for the end consumer.
.... and Canonical?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great