Market rumours have suggested that Lenovo’s secret joint venture partner for a shiny new smartphone could be NEC. Lenovo told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange today that it was in “preliminary negotiations” with an unnamed company for a “potential joint venture transaction” after reports circulated that the company was in talks to …
The more competition the better
As long as it drives the price down for the end consumer.
.... and Canonical?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops