Market rumours have suggested that Lenovo’s secret joint venture partner for a shiny new smartphone could be NEC. Lenovo told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange today that it was in “preliminary negotiations” with an unnamed company for a “potential joint venture transaction” after reports circulated that the company was in talks to …
The more competition the better
As long as it drives the price down for the end consumer.
.... and Canonical?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24