The 2013 International Supercomputing Conference (ISC’13) Student Cluster Challenge (SCC) in Leipzig will be a truly global competition, with universities from Europe, China and the United States vying for HPC bragging rights and, yes, glory too. Student teams will race their home-built clusters to see who can achieve the …
They won’t find any BBQ in Leipzig (or all of Germany) that even comes close to Rudy’s.
Now, that's what I call a real challenge!
Re: They won’t find any BBQ in Leipzig (or all of Germany) that even comes close to Rudy’s.
Somehow I don't think the SA team will be out looking for BBQ ...
SA is the only country has a public holiday to celebrate the national pastime of braaivleis. Leave a couple of Sarf Efrikans to their own devices for a couple of hours and there's bound to be a braai ... it's a reflexive behaviour.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft