South Korea is being touted as the latest outsourcing market for global IT services firms to target, and could even emerge as an offshoring destination in its own right in the future, according to analyst outfit Ovum. The IT analyst’s latest Emerging Outsourcing Opportunities reportclaims the South Korean IT services market is …
16 BILLION? Surely you meant 16 BEEEEEEEELLION?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine