It sounds a paradox but LSI says its Syncro technology can make direct-attach storage (DAS) shareable - and it's doing just that to provide high availability for Windows Storage Server 2012. Traditional SME and remote office/branch office (ROBO) high availability (HA) server setups have each server in a pair replicating storage …
Two servers attach to the same disks!
That would be the same as, er, SCSI?
Re: Two servers attach to the same disks!
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Review Gran Turismo 6: Another glossy, gorgeous Mario Kart on steroids
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust on road to 64-bit glory