Taiwanese electronics manufacturing giant Foxconn, best known in the West for assembling Apple's iPhones, has announced its support for the Mozilla Foundation's web standards–based Firefox OS. The gizmo-maker said at a press event in Taipei on Monday that it had entered into "a wide-ranging partnership" with Mozilla, though no …
I can't believe you missed that pun for your headline chaps!
Or maybe... Firefox - it's a conn!
Or even.... "Becuase of falling sales of iPhones I am no longer needed to stand on the production line for 16 hours a day. In fact I have just been 'Fired' from 'fox'conn!"
Is this Foxconn's HTC moment, I wonder?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?