Taiwanese electronics manufacturing giant Foxconn, best known in the West for assembling Apple's iPhones, has announced its support for the Mozilla Foundation's web standards–based Firefox OS. The gizmo-maker said at a press event in Taipei on Monday that it had entered into "a wide-ranging partnership" with Mozilla, though no …
I can't believe you missed that pun for your headline chaps!
Or maybe... Firefox - it's a conn!
Or even.... "Becuase of falling sales of iPhones I am no longer needed to stand on the production line for 16 hours a day. In fact I have just been 'Fired' from 'fox'conn!"
Is this Foxconn's HTC moment, I wonder?
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers