SME storage hardware maker Drobo, which is in merger talks with Connected Data, has laid off some of its staff, in what Connected Data CEO Geoff Barrall calls an orderly "Reduction In Force" (redundancies). Connected Data is a private cloud startup founded by Geoff Barrall in late 2011 and staffed by some of his old colleagues …
A mouse is merging with an elephant.
Sounds like the annual night of "passion" with my other half!
Ba dum tssshhh
RAIDing the workforce
Layoffs can't be too bad. Surely they're keeping at least one in five employees redundant.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes