SME storage hardware maker Drobo, which is in merger talks with Connected Data, has laid off some of its staff, in what Connected Data CEO Geoff Barrall calls an orderly "Reduction In Force" (redundancies). Connected Data is a private cloud startup founded by Geoff Barrall in late 2011 and staffed by some of his old colleagues …
A mouse is merging with an elephant.
Sounds like the annual night of "passion" with my other half!
Ba dum tssshhh
RAIDing the workforce
Layoffs can't be too bad. Surely they're keeping at least one in five employees redundant.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...