SME storage hardware maker Drobo, which is in merger talks with Connected Data, has laid off some of its staff, in what Connected Data CEO Geoff Barrall calls an orderly "Reduction In Force" (redundancies). Connected Data is a private cloud startup founded by Geoff Barrall in late 2011 and staffed by some of his old colleagues …
A mouse is merging with an elephant.
Sounds like the annual night of "passion" with my other half!
Ba dum tssshhh
RAIDing the workforce
Layoffs can't be too bad. Surely they're keeping at least one in five employees redundant.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise