On the 18th of June at 10:00BST we're firing up our own Tim Phillips and QA’s Paul Gregory to dive into another feature of Windows Server 2012: using Hyper-V 3.0 to increase the availability of Virtual Machines. During the hour we will show how the changes in failover clustering and the improvements in scalability, in the …
What's with all the articles about Hyper-V? I don't know anybody using it. Most people seem to be using VMWare or KVM.
Hyper-V is a fine product
Nowt wrong with Hyper-V and I know plenty of organisations using it. It is certainly cheaper than VMware.
Perhaps this is part of Micrsoft's advertizing budget.
Erm - most of Unilevers (2012 revenue 51 billion euros) Windows estate (along with some Linux stuff) is being (mostly has been) migrated onto HyperV.
No - noones using it.
Has thereg been bought out by microsoft?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats