On the 18th of June at 10:00BST we're firing up our own Tim Phillips and QA’s Paul Gregory to dive into another feature of Windows Server 2012: using Hyper-V 3.0 to increase the availability of Virtual Machines. During the hour we will show how the changes in failover clustering and the improvements in scalability, in the …
What's with all the articles about Hyper-V? I don't know anybody using it. Most people seem to be using VMWare or KVM.
Hyper-V is a fine product
Nowt wrong with Hyper-V and I know plenty of organisations using it. It is certainly cheaper than VMware.
Perhaps this is part of Micrsoft's advertizing budget.
Erm - most of Unilevers (2012 revenue 51 billion euros) Windows estate (along with some Linux stuff) is being (mostly has been) migrated onto HyperV.
No - noones using it.
Has thereg been bought out by microsoft?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers