On the 18th of June at 10:00BST we're firing up our own Tim Phillips and QA’s Paul Gregory to dive into another feature of Windows Server 2012: using Hyper-V 3.0 to increase the availability of Virtual Machines. During the hour we will show how the changes in failover clustering and the improvements in scalability, in the …
What's with all the articles about Hyper-V? I don't know anybody using it. Most people seem to be using VMWare or KVM.
Hyper-V is a fine product
Nowt wrong with Hyper-V and I know plenty of organisations using it. It is certainly cheaper than VMware.
Perhaps this is part of Micrsoft's advertizing budget.
Erm - most of Unilevers (2012 revenue 51 billion euros) Windows estate (along with some Linux stuff) is being (mostly has been) migrated onto HyperV.
No - noones using it.
Has thereg been bought out by microsoft?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low