The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced a new – lower – price for regulated backhaul services sold with Telstra's wholesale ADSL. The ongoing inquiry into AGVC (aggregated virtual circuit) prices had previously proposed an increase in the service price, to $AU36.08 per megabit per second, per month. ISPs …
Under Tony and Mal's upcoming communications scheme, we will all be using quills and parchment.
Re: Quills and parchment
That's still faster than Telstra ADSL. I would even suggest stone obelisks as a high speed alternative after heavy rain.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months