The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced a new – lower – price for regulated backhaul services sold with Telstra's wholesale ADSL. The ongoing inquiry into AGVC (aggregated virtual circuit) prices had previously proposed an increase in the service price, to $AU36.08 per megabit per second, per month. ISPs …
Under Tony and Mal's upcoming communications scheme, we will all be using quills and parchment.
Re: Quills and parchment
That's still faster than Telstra ADSL. I would even suggest stone obelisks as a high speed alternative after heavy rain.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS