The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced a new – lower – price for regulated backhaul services sold with Telstra's wholesale ADSL. The ongoing inquiry into AGVC (aggregated virtual circuit) prices had previously proposed an increase in the service price, to $AU36.08 per megabit per second, per month. ISPs …
Under Tony and Mal's upcoming communications scheme, we will all be using quills and parchment.
Re: Quills and parchment
That's still faster than Telstra ADSL. I would even suggest stone obelisks as a high speed alternative after heavy rain.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan