Salesforce, the software-as-a-service company that's no longer keen on including the “.com” suffix its name, will tomorrow reveal a new feature of its platform called “Company Communities”. Outlined yesterday at the CeBIT Australia conference was later explained to The Reg by executive vice president for platform Mike Rosenbaum …
So now (as an IT Admin) I have to supply road warriors with large screen phones (with accompanying data contract), high spec laptop, and an iPad (others tablets just won't do!!). And pay Salesforce their fees as well.
See my costs spiral, whilst sales remain remarkably flat!!!
Fail from my perspective, in the old days there was an incentive for the sales guys to work from home in th evenings doing personal admin. Thanks Salesforce you're making them do it in the day time, when they should be selling instead!
Let me fix that for you
"put a business process into a worker's hands wherever they may roam and they'll be more likely to use it."
Put a business process into a worker's hands wherever they may roam and they'll never be able to get away from work and have time of their own.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers