All-flash array upstart Pure Storage has received the blessing of the CIA after the spooks' venture capital arm In-Q-Tel made an investment in the firm. In-Q-Tel is based in Arlington, Virginia, and was created in 1999 as a non-profit organisation. It invests in companies offering technology that could help the intelligence …
Already hacked by China
Oops, should've spent. more on security
NSA invests in storage too...but
Not in cloud services. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be they're considered insecure? (The CIA is a bit down the ladder from the NSA.)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix