Reports are emerging that Optus' satellite division, for sale if the price is right, is being eyed by a brace of private equity firms and a French telco. Back in March 2013, Optus appointed Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse to conduct a strategic review of the satellite business, sparking speculation that the division would be …
And Optus's biggest single customer is Sky New Zealand.
Coat required, as its chilly here on the East Island
"floating it separately"
I thought the Optus satellites were already floating separately.
OK, OK, I'm leaving...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst