Reports are emerging that Optus' satellite division, for sale if the price is right, is being eyed by a brace of private equity firms and a French telco. Back in March 2013, Optus appointed Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse to conduct a strategic review of the satellite business, sparking speculation that the division would be …
And Optus's biggest single customer is Sky New Zealand.
Coat required, as its chilly here on the East Island
"floating it separately"
I thought the Optus satellites were already floating separately.
OK, OK, I'm leaving...
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst