Reports are emerging that Optus' satellite division, for sale if the price is right, is being eyed by a brace of private equity firms and a French telco. Back in March 2013, Optus appointed Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse to conduct a strategic review of the satellite business, sparking speculation that the division would be …
And Optus's biggest single customer is Sky New Zealand.
Coat required, as its chilly here on the East Island
"floating it separately"
I thought the Optus satellites were already floating separately.
OK, OK, I'm leaving...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching