Redmond is starting shipments of a 256GB version of its Surface Pro fondleslab to Japanese customers from June 7, according to the local Microsoft website. Microsoft is not even bothering to push the 64GB model to Japanese consumers and is just selling its current 128GB system and the new supersized version, for ¥99,800 ($986.62 …
Re: Oh please its no wonder these things aren't selling!
Sorry, I don't believe you. Link to $100 Dollar (sic) netbook with "multiple" of 29Gb free space please. When you say multiple, I presume you dont mean 0.1 x that amount of free space, which is what my trusty old 9" Asus 901X came with here in Japan.
the 256GB version should prove popular
Only if its priced the same as the 64GB one.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad