Hitachi Data Services will begin offering pay-per-use cloud storage services to its customers and for use by service providers to build their own services as part of its Cloud Service Provider programme. This move by HDS comes as Dell withdraws from public cloud services and after its cancellation of its DX6000 object storage …
Hitachi Data __Systems__ not Services
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory