Swiss software firm Vasco has bought Cambridge-based banking security specialist Cronto in a deal valued at up to £14.5m. Vasco will pay $19.3m (€15m, £12.7m), and a further $2.6m (€2m, £1.8m) depending on future earnings, to get its hands on the British upstart's malware-defeating technology. Its software attempts to shield …
Another Cambridge success story
ARM, Raspberry Pi and now Cronto.
Of course we shouldn't forget Acorn Computers Ltd, Andy Hopper, Aveva, Broadcom, Cambridge Network, CamSemi, Camcon Technology, DANTE, Hermann Hauser, Jagex, the somewhat notorious Sinclair Research Ltd, Sagentia (formerly Scientific Generics), Global Silicon Limited, CSR plc and not forgettig Cambridge University!
In particular, Trinity College, Cambridge University for the founding of the Cambridge Science Park in 1970.
Pity the weather isn't more like California.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant