Skyscape Cloud Services has fired the first shot into the hearts of large tech integrators that have grown fat off the public sector purse after signing £3m two-year Platform-as-a-Service contract worth £1.5m a year. The PaaS gig - the biggest deal on the G-Cloud framework to date - is to provide a cloudy, utility-based platform …
Give access to all the UK criminal records to underpaid Indian developers
What could possibly go wrong?
So, does SkyScape get any less fat from this?
Given that they are effectively just a reseller for a bunch of other companies and will be adding a margin on top, what makes SkyScape such a great deal?
You don't say ...
... "after signing £3m two-year Platform-as-a-Service contract worth £1.5m a year"
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great