Microsoft is bringing its Azure cloud to China, although the management of the data center will be done by a local firm. Azure will become available in a public beta within a month, Microsoft chief Steve Ballmer said at a speech in Beijing on Monday, according to Bloomberg. As a condition of bringing Azure into China, Microsoft …
Wow, that will sure save the Chinese some time, they no longer will have to hack into our company data, they can just walk over to the rack on copy it from there. Imagine the bandwidth it will save on the internet. Keep up the good work Microsoft. /sarcasm
unbelievable. how many trade secrets will be copied, the whole lot will then be turned around and resold under some other name, there will be patent wars, a chinese cloud offered in america, it's unbeleivable. why waste your time on this microsoft. if china needs the cloud then let them buy it from microsoft without forcing third party companies (read gov) to operate it. its an affront to all that is good.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests