In a bit of a game of pass-the-parcel, the fibre-to-the-home network assets that iiNet bought when it acquired TransACT Communications last year has been passed on to NBN Co for a minimum of $AU9 million. The FTTH was a relatively small part of TransACT's network assets: it also had (through its own acquisition of Neighborhood …
I don't know if it's just my area
but in the run up to the federal election my suburb has suddenly gone from "Construction commences within one year" to "Construction commenced". Coincidence?
Re: I don't know if it's just my area
All that construction commenced means is that NBNCo have given paperwork to the contractor. It will be many more months until cable starts being laid.
...has any construction activity occurred?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack