Newly minted Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has hit the ground running, having already begun a sweeping reorganization that reshuffles Chipzilla's leadership and sees the launch of a new mobile devices division. Reuters was first to report the shakeup on Tuesday, based on details of a leaked companywide email that an Intel spokesman …
Shake up indeed
Interesting how the memo was leaked on the same day as the launch of Xbox One... which, oh, by the way, will be using AMD. To Intel, that is a loss of millions of CPU's over time. The new CEO can't be happy about that one and neither are investors, so leak the shake up.
"... based on details of a leaked companywide email that an Intel spokesman later confirmed as genuine."
Please spare us! Everyone who is interested in the topic covered by this post are intelligent people, why do companies try to fool the readers by such gimmicks? Leaked email, really?
An overview of an Intel based server
HP's SL390s G7 1U Server and the SL6500 Scalable System Chassis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2FQq_3BmDA
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?