Optus is hoping to shed its bridesmaid status, unveiling plans for a major rollout across four frequency bands, announcing its first TD-LTE deployment, and adding a bunch of cities and regional centres to its rollout. Managing director of Optus Networks Guenther Ottendorfer told a press conference today that the aim is to use …
And, of course, they are going to implement unlimited download and upload to go with those bandwidths?
Well bang goes your 100MB of monthly allowance in one burp of smartphone app updating itself, or one video download.
Whilst faster speeds are nice, we really need limits that don't limit your usage.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.