Optus is hoping to shed its bridesmaid status, unveiling plans for a major rollout across four frequency bands, announcing its first TD-LTE deployment, and adding a bunch of cities and regional centres to its rollout. Managing director of Optus Networks Guenther Ottendorfer told a press conference today that the aim is to use …
And, of course, they are going to implement unlimited download and upload to go with those bandwidths?
Well bang goes your 100MB of monthly allowance in one burp of smartphone app updating itself, or one video download.
Whilst faster speeds are nice, we really need limits that don't limit your usage.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked