A guitar played by both John Lennon and George Harrison has sold at auction for a cool $408k. The custom Vox. Pic: Julien's Auctions One Vox, yours for $408k The custom Vox was build for Lennon in 1966 by Mike Bennett and Dick Denney, who handled the instrument's mahogany body and electronics, respectively. In September 1967 …
When did the Reg turn in to NME ?
Online bidding - so...IT.
Surely only heavy metal tossers have "axes"?
I'd almost pay
to see someone dressed up in David Cassidy's jumpsuits read Jim Morrison's poetry. If one could arrange to have this guitar strummed in the background, even better.
That link for the David Cassidy jump suit list the winning bid at $5000
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip