A guitar played by both John Lennon and George Harrison has sold at auction for a cool $408k. The custom Vox. Pic: Julien's Auctions One Vox, yours for $408k The custom Vox was build for Lennon in 1966 by Mike Bennett and Dick Denney, who handled the instrument's mahogany body and electronics, respectively. In September 1967 …
When did the Reg turn in to NME ?
Online bidding - so...IT.
Surely only heavy metal tossers have "axes"?
I'd almost pay
to see someone dressed up in David Cassidy's jumpsuits read Jim Morrison's poetry. If one could arrange to have this guitar strummed in the background, even better.
That link for the David Cassidy jump suit list the winning bid at $5000
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search