A guitar played by both John Lennon and George Harrison has sold at auction for a cool $408k. The custom Vox. Pic: Julien's Auctions One Vox, yours for $408k The custom Vox was build for Lennon in 1966 by Mike Bennett and Dick Denney, who handled the instrument's mahogany body and electronics, respectively. In September 1967 …
When did the Reg turn in to NME ?
Online bidding - so...IT.
Surely only heavy metal tossers have "axes"?
I'd almost pay
to see someone dressed up in David Cassidy's jumpsuits read Jim Morrison's poetry. If one could arrange to have this guitar strummed in the background, even better.
That link for the David Cassidy jump suit list the winning bid at $5000
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?