A guitar played by both John Lennon and George Harrison has sold at auction for a cool $408k. The custom Vox. Pic: Julien's Auctions One Vox, yours for $408k The custom Vox was build for Lennon in 1966 by Mike Bennett and Dick Denney, who handled the instrument's mahogany body and electronics, respectively. In September 1967 …
When did the Reg turn in to NME ?
Online bidding - so...IT.
Surely only heavy metal tossers have "axes"?
I'd almost pay
to see someone dressed up in David Cassidy's jumpsuits read Jim Morrison's poetry. If one could arrange to have this guitar strummed in the background, even better.
That link for the David Cassidy jump suit list the winning bid at $5000
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up