A guitar played by both John Lennon and George Harrison has sold at auction for a cool $408k. The custom Vox. Pic: Julien's Auctions One Vox, yours for $408k The custom Vox was build for Lennon in 1966 by Mike Bennett and Dick Denney, who handled the instrument's mahogany body and electronics, respectively. In September 1967 …
When did the Reg turn in to NME ?
Online bidding - so...IT.
Surely only heavy metal tossers have "axes"?
I'd almost pay
to see someone dressed up in David Cassidy's jumpsuits read Jim Morrison's poetry. If one could arrange to have this guitar strummed in the background, even better.
That link for the David Cassidy jump suit list the winning bid at $5000
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON