HiWave, the haptics company which emerged from Brit hi-fi consortium NXT with a mission to make our fondleslabs fondle us back, has fragmented into a part which makes money and the more-interesting Redux. HiWave owned, and still owns, the technology developed by NXT to drive flat-panel speakers, but the executives were always …
... the Porn Industry will be leading the market again...!
If one can visibly see a woofer cone vibrating at reasonable volume levels, wouldn't this be a bit of a blurry drawback for screen-as-speaker applications?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers