HiWave, the haptics company which emerged from Brit hi-fi consortium NXT with a mission to make our fondleslabs fondle us back, has fragmented into a part which makes money and the more-interesting Redux. HiWave owned, and still owns, the technology developed by NXT to drive flat-panel speakers, but the executives were always …
... the Porn Industry will be leading the market again...!
If one can visibly see a woofer cone vibrating at reasonable volume levels, wouldn't this be a bit of a blurry drawback for screen-as-speaker applications?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?