Struggling storage biz Quantum has been in a quandary about how to react to aggressive shareholder Starboard Value. Now the tape and disk data protection vendor has decided to play nice and invite three Starboard nominees onto its board. It works like this: the board goes up from eight seats to nine. Jeffrey Smith, Starboard's …
It's a shame Powers can't bring along his mates Oates, Rodgers and Turner. That might straighten things up a bit...
I have in my hand...
a Fireball 500MB disk drive. It was a n awesome drive for the time. quiet and quick. Shame quantum have all but disappeared.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests