Struggling storage biz Quantum has been in a quandary about how to react to aggressive shareholder Starboard Value. Now the tape and disk data protection vendor has decided to play nice and invite three Starboard nominees onto its board. It works like this: the board goes up from eight seats to nine. Jeffrey Smith, Starboard's …
It's a shame Powers can't bring along his mates Oates, Rodgers and Turner. That might straighten things up a bit...
I have in my hand...
a Fireball 500MB disk drive. It was a n awesome drive for the time. quiet and quick. Shame quantum have all but disappeared.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND