When we do our broadcasts we’re often asked if we can show you how to use the abilities that our experts describe. So, tomorrow at 11:00 BST we’ve got 60 minutes of live training on how to take advantage of the improvements and new features of virtual machine migration with Hyper-V 3.0 and Windows Server 2012. We’re teaming up …
Thanks for the offer ...
... but I think I'll pass.
Marketing rarely (if ever) contains actual clues.
for those of us with work to do...
Oh dear... It's Principal Technologist. Principal, as in first. Not Principle, as in... well... principle.
Hyper-V should be installed as the native version.
Not via Server 2012 unless you have a good reason to have a lower efficiency / larger attack surface.....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait