Amazon has overhauled its DynamoDB NoSQL datastore following Google's unveiling of a price-competitive service. The changes to the row-based DynamoDB were announced on Wednesday, hours after Google launched its Cloud Datastore – a standalone version of App Engine's columnar storage underlay. The Amazon changes let users scan …
Having two competing giants who basically don't need the money slashing prices against each other is not what I would call healthy competition. What will happen once everybody else has been priced out?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed