Overland Storage may be about to acquire Tandberg Data. A crippled tape and disk data protection and NAS storage supplier bleeding cash, Overland Storage is looking for respite from its financial woes by acquiring, on a basis of equals, the newly recovered Tandberg Data. The news is laid out in an SEC form SC 13D/A filing …
I bet the CEO is presenting this to the board
"Lets see how much of a f*cking mess we can really make before investors figure it out, come on guys, its worth a laugh" ...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones