Napoleon experienced his first defeat* there 200 years ago... Now nine teams of university undergrad students will travel to Leipzig in the hopes of winning the clash of big iron that is the International Supercomputing Conference 2013 (ISC’13) Student Cluster Challenge. Nine teams of university undergrad students will build …
Given the strengths of Linux in the HPC arena, I am surprised the penguins of Antarctica have declined to show.
What is the Aussies excuse?
as a former alumnus of EPCC
GO TEAM EPCC!
Hopefully, as the author stated rightly, this would encourage other UK Universities with expertise in HPC to join in the challenge such as Imperial, Bristol, Cambridge and Southampton to name a few.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning