Napoleon experienced his first defeat* there 200 years ago... Now nine teams of university undergrad students will travel to Leipzig in the hopes of winning the clash of big iron that is the International Supercomputing Conference 2013 (ISC’13) Student Cluster Challenge. Nine teams of university undergrad students will build …
Given the strengths of Linux in the HPC arena, I am surprised the penguins of Antarctica have declined to show.
What is the Aussies excuse?
as a former alumnus of EPCC
GO TEAM EPCC!
Hopefully, as the author stated rightly, this would encourage other UK Universities with expertise in HPC to join in the challenge such as Imperial, Bristol, Cambridge and Southampton to name a few.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops