European Union trade chief Karel De Gucht will investigate allegations that Chinese telecoms hardware makers are undermining their Euro rivals. The China-based electronics goliaths are accused of unfairly gaining an advantage by trousering state subsidies from the communist regime and dumping cheap networking kit on the European …
Funny how so many hacks that cover China seem to have so little knowledge of the subject at hand. Or maybe it's wilful ignorance? Anyone who has been out there for a sizeable amount of time or done business there, could tell you big business and the government go hand in hand. There is zero doubt in my mind that all large 'private' corporations out there are at best, in bed with the Chinese government, at worst, front companies for them. Being a member of the Chinese Communist Party is such a big boost to your guanxi, it's pretty much obligatory for anyone with ambition, I should know, my ex girlfriend was one of them!
It's literally impossible to do business in China past a certain level without the government getting some sort of cut/control. Everyone who has seen this first hand, knows it's true, but hacks over here ignore it or at best 'allege' it. what are you so scared of?
Best way to destroy capitalism is to play the game, become the biggest because you can, and then let it all explode to pieces.
Oops, did I really say that? ;-)
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp