Having effectively killed off TiVo in Australia, TV broadcaster Seven West Media is considering its IPTV options, telling investors it has plans to create a “broadcast to broadband” operation in 2014. While Australia's free-to-air broadcasters have embraced the Internet for program catch-ups, they have mostly responded to the …
If it follows the long standing traditions of free to air broadcasting
I expect to be disappointed.
(@ myself 1:00)
Yes, there is a paradox there. (If I expect to be disappointed, then I won't be disappointed.)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'