The Thai Prime Minister’s Office web site is out of action after hackers yesterday defaced the home page with insulting slogans, although the group implicated in the attack says it was framed. Glamorous Yingluck Shinawatra, the sister of exiled former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, has been a controversial figure in Thailand since she …
I've been to Thailand several times and it seems like they have more freedom than USA. Maybe you're getting monarchy confused with government. PM is not monarchy.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked