The Thai Prime Minister’s Office web site is out of action after hackers yesterday defaced the home page with insulting slogans, although the group implicated in the attack says it was framed. Glamorous Yingluck Shinawatra, the sister of exiled former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, has been a controversial figure in Thailand since she …
I've been to Thailand several times and it seems like they have more freedom than USA. Maybe you're getting monarchy confused with government. PM is not monarchy.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer