The Thai Prime Minister’s Office web site is out of action after hackers yesterday defaced the home page with insulting slogans, although the group implicated in the attack says it was framed. Glamorous Yingluck Shinawatra, the sister of exiled former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, has been a controversial figure in Thailand since she …
I've been to Thailand several times and it seems like they have more freedom than USA. Maybe you're getting monarchy confused with government. PM is not monarchy.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row