Seagate's chief technology officer Bob Whitmore has retired, at the same times as the company has launched its third generation flash products. A company statement read: Bob Whitmore Bob Whitmore On May 7, 2013 Robert W. Whitmore, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Seagate Technology plc (the "Company") …
So you're the guy who...
...allowed all those clattering drives to go into sales instead of fixing that?
...allowed different drives to be sold under identical model numbers, like a 2 platter drive with good speeds sent off for reviews, but customers who buy one, have a crapshot of getting a 3 platter drive instead, running 30% slower. (Seagate Barracuda 2TB "ST2000DM001")
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins