Seagate's chief technology officer Bob Whitmore has retired, at the same times as the company has launched its third generation flash products. A company statement read: Bob Whitmore Bob Whitmore On May 7, 2013 Robert W. Whitmore, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Seagate Technology plc (the "Company") …
So you're the guy who...
...allowed all those clattering drives to go into sales instead of fixing that?
...allowed different drives to be sold under identical model numbers, like a 2 platter drive with good speeds sent off for reviews, but customers who buy one, have a crapshot of getting a 3 platter drive instead, running 30% slower. (Seagate Barracuda 2TB "ST2000DM001")
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64