Seagate's chief technology officer Bob Whitmore has retired, at the same times as the company has launched its third generation flash products. A company statement read: Bob Whitmore Bob Whitmore On May 7, 2013 Robert W. Whitmore, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Seagate Technology plc (the "Company") …
So you're the guy who...
...allowed all those clattering drives to go into sales instead of fixing that?
...allowed different drives to be sold under identical model numbers, like a 2 platter drive with good speeds sent off for reviews, but customers who buy one, have a crapshot of getting a 3 platter drive instead, running 30% slower. (Seagate Barracuda 2TB "ST2000DM001")
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...