In a tribute to recently deceased guitarist Jeff Hanneman of the heavy metal band Slayer, a Minneapolis, Minnesota–based ad agency has released a web app that can rain simulated blood onto any webpage. Enter any URL into the Raining Blooderator and your browser will be redirected to the requested page, with the addition of a …
X-Files material, and resistance to antibiotics.
"Hanneman died of liver failure last Thursday at the age of 49, following a protracted battle with the flesh-eating disease necrotizing fasciitis, which he is believed to have contracted from a spider bite in 2011."
Maybe there should be warning on this story to not read before breakfast???
Best use for the interwebs thus far!
Re: Best use for the interwebs thus far!
How long ago was it that you could have bugs crawling around your screen munching their way through to the wallpaper?
Or the Matrix screen meltdown?
Ah well, what goes around . . .
Not sure if a cunning PR stunt...
But I don't care: this phrase is just beautiful: "RIP Jeff Hanneman – let your jams with Dio and Dimebag be heard on the thunder."
I can't think of a better sendoff for these titans
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise