In a tribute to recently deceased guitarist Jeff Hanneman of the heavy metal band Slayer, a Minneapolis, Minnesota–based ad agency has released a web app that can rain simulated blood onto any webpage. Enter any URL into the Raining Blooderator and your browser will be redirected to the requested page, with the addition of a …
X-Files material, and resistance to antibiotics.
"Hanneman died of liver failure last Thursday at the age of 49, following a protracted battle with the flesh-eating disease necrotizing fasciitis, which he is believed to have contracted from a spider bite in 2011."
Maybe there should be warning on this story to not read before breakfast???
Best use for the interwebs thus far!
Re: Best use for the interwebs thus far!
How long ago was it that you could have bugs crawling around your screen munching their way through to the wallpaper?
Or the Matrix screen meltdown?
Ah well, what goes around . . .
Not sure if a cunning PR stunt...
But I don't care: this phrase is just beautiful: "RIP Jeff Hanneman – let your jams with Dio and Dimebag be heard on the thunder."
I can't think of a better sendoff for these titans
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads