In a tribute to recently deceased guitarist Jeff Hanneman of the heavy metal band Slayer, a Minneapolis, Minnesota–based ad agency has released a web app that can rain simulated blood onto any webpage. Enter any URL into the Raining Blooderator and your browser will be redirected to the requested page, with the addition of a …
X-Files material, and resistance to antibiotics.
"Hanneman died of liver failure last Thursday at the age of 49, following a protracted battle with the flesh-eating disease necrotizing fasciitis, which he is believed to have contracted from a spider bite in 2011."
Maybe there should be warning on this story to not read before breakfast???
Best use for the interwebs thus far!
Re: Best use for the interwebs thus far!
How long ago was it that you could have bugs crawling around your screen munching their way through to the wallpaper?
Or the Matrix screen meltdown?
Ah well, what goes around . . .
Not sure if a cunning PR stunt...
But I don't care: this phrase is just beautiful: "RIP Jeff Hanneman – let your jams with Dio and Dimebag be heard on the thunder."
I can't think of a better sendoff for these titans
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK