In a tribute to recently deceased guitarist Jeff Hanneman of the heavy metal band Slayer, a Minneapolis, Minnesota–based ad agency has released a web app that can rain simulated blood onto any webpage. Enter any URL into the Raining Blooderator and your browser will be redirected to the requested page, with the addition of a …
X-Files material, and resistance to antibiotics.
"Hanneman died of liver failure last Thursday at the age of 49, following a protracted battle with the flesh-eating disease necrotizing fasciitis, which he is believed to have contracted from a spider bite in 2011."
Maybe there should be warning on this story to not read before breakfast???
Best use for the interwebs thus far!
Re: Best use for the interwebs thus far!
How long ago was it that you could have bugs crawling around your screen munching their way through to the wallpaper?
Or the Matrix screen meltdown?
Ah well, what goes around . . .
Not sure if a cunning PR stunt...
But I don't care: this phrase is just beautiful: "RIP Jeff Hanneman – let your jams with Dio and Dimebag be heard on the thunder."
I can't think of a better sendoff for these titans
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...