The University of Wollongong is to play host to a development facility of Chinese outsourcing provider Pactera. Pactera, the offspring of a merger between VanceInfo Technologies and HiSoft Technology International, is taking 450 square metres of on-campus commercial space for software development, testing and support. Michael …
public money going to fund non-citizens to take citizens jobs away. Hasn't this outsourcing disease finally been shown to mostly fatal ? I will believe it works when I see full costs drop, service improve and google do it.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor