The University of Wollongong is to play host to a development facility of Chinese outsourcing provider Pactera. Pactera, the offspring of a merger between VanceInfo Technologies and HiSoft Technology International, is taking 450 square metres of on-campus commercial space for software development, testing and support. Michael …
public money going to fund non-citizens to take citizens jobs away. Hasn't this outsourcing disease finally been shown to mostly fatal ? I will believe it works when I see full costs drop, service improve and google do it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs