The University of Wollongong is to play host to a development facility of Chinese outsourcing provider Pactera. Pactera, the offspring of a merger between VanceInfo Technologies and HiSoft Technology International, is taking 450 square metres of on-campus commercial space for software development, testing and support. Michael …
public money going to fund non-citizens to take citizens jobs away. Hasn't this outsourcing disease finally been shown to mostly fatal ? I will believe it works when I see full costs drop, service improve and google do it.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE