The University of Wollongong is to play host to a development facility of Chinese outsourcing provider Pactera. Pactera, the offspring of a merger between VanceInfo Technologies and HiSoft Technology International, is taking 450 square metres of on-campus commercial space for software development, testing and support. Michael …
public money going to fund non-citizens to take citizens jobs away. Hasn't this outsourcing disease finally been shown to mostly fatal ? I will believe it works when I see full costs drop, service improve and google do it.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market