The University of Wollongong is to play host to a development facility of Chinese outsourcing provider Pactera. Pactera, the offspring of a merger between VanceInfo Technologies and HiSoft Technology International, is taking 450 square metres of on-campus commercial space for software development, testing and support. Michael …
public money going to fund non-citizens to take citizens jobs away. Hasn't this outsourcing disease finally been shown to mostly fatal ? I will believe it works when I see full costs drop, service improve and google do it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?