back to article Bolshy investors launch yet another assault on Emulex board

Angry investor Altai Capital Management has written an open letter to Emulex CEO Jim McCluney demanding the resignation of Emulex's board after it rejected a takeover offer from Broadcom. That's the view put across by activist investor Altai Capital Management in a public letter to Emulex CEO Jim McCluney. Background Emulex …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Hmmmm

If the shareholders, dont like it, they can always sell their shares and fuck off! Ots people like thise which ensure that every fucking company is being sold to foriegn concerns. How about these fucking hedge funds go and create a a product and sell it, if they are so fucking knowledgable

Silver badge

Re: Hmmmm

A bit sweary, but I think I agree...

Bronze badge
FAIL

Re: Hmmmm...they can always sell their shares and fuck off!

I have to agree, but you fail to understand two important things.

1) We are speaking of a publicly held company, whose stockholders almost invariably have differing investment goals.

2) The loudmouth shareholders are hedge funds who do not own stock for "the long haul". Their business model consists of driving the price up as high as they can force it, and bail out before it crashes. Hedge funds do not want to be holding loser stocks that fucks up their business model. But, still, the BoD does have some explaining to do.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums