A veteran News Corp exec is to become the next chief of Virgin Media once US cable giant completes its acquisition of the telco. Tom Mockridge briefly held the CEO job at News International following Rebekah Brooks' scandal-hit exit from the one-time News of the World publisher. He will replace Neil Berkett, who confirmed he …
Berkett to be £42m richer
Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?
Re: Berkett to be £42m richer
"Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?"
It will most certainly be spread across them all - they don't do this all for charity.
He sounds very much like a number two.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan