A veteran News Corp exec is to become the next chief of Virgin Media once US cable giant completes its acquisition of the telco. Tom Mockridge briefly held the CEO job at News International following Rebekah Brooks' scandal-hit exit from the one-time News of the World publisher. He will replace Neil Berkett, who confirmed he …
Berkett to be £42m richer
Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?
Re: Berkett to be £42m richer
"Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?"
It will most certainly be spread across them all - they don't do this all for charity.
He sounds very much like a number two.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer