A veteran News Corp exec is to become the next chief of Virgin Media once US cable giant completes its acquisition of the telco. Tom Mockridge briefly held the CEO job at News International following Rebekah Brooks' scandal-hit exit from the one-time News of the World publisher. He will replace Neil Berkett, who confirmed he …
Berkett to be £42m richer
Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?
Re: Berkett to be £42m richer
"Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?"
It will most certainly be spread across them all - they don't do this all for charity.
He sounds very much like a number two.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops