A veteran News Corp exec is to become the next chief of Virgin Media once US cable giant completes its acquisition of the telco. Tom Mockridge briefly held the CEO job at News International following Rebekah Brooks' scandal-hit exit from the one-time News of the World publisher. He will replace Neil Berkett, who confirmed he …
Berkett to be £42m richer
Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?
Re: Berkett to be £42m richer
"Is this going to be added to my next Virgin Media bill?"
It will most certainly be spread across them all - they don't do this all for charity.
He sounds very much like a number two.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt