Right out of the blue, flash memory-maker Fusion-io has lost its CEO co-founder David Flynn, as well as its chief marketing officer, co-founder Rick White. Board member Shane Robison has been named chairman, president and CEO. Messrs Flynn and White are resigning to pursue other entrepreneurial early-stage investing activities …
Insiders have been selling shares like crazy since their IPO which is basically telling the world they're not in for the long haul. Woz was probaby hired to generate the buzz for the high valuation so they can profit by selling and exiting the company.
Yes, a little surprised....
Didn't see Shane Robinson on the top 10 list of innovative Storage leaders.......I suspect he was not even on the top 100 list.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen