Right out of the blue, flash memory-maker Fusion-io has lost its CEO co-founder David Flynn, as well as its chief marketing officer, co-founder Rick White. Board member Shane Robison has been named chairman, president and CEO. Messrs Flynn and White are resigning to pursue other entrepreneurial early-stage investing activities …
Insiders have been selling shares like crazy since their IPO which is basically telling the world they're not in for the long haul. Woz was probaby hired to generate the buzz for the high valuation so they can profit by selling and exiting the company.
Yes, a little surprised....
Didn't see Shane Robinson on the top 10 list of innovative Storage leaders.......I suspect he was not even on the top 100 list.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL