Campuseros* and technology entrepreneurs will be gathering in London come September, for a week of talks, workshops and general tech worship - but there'll be no wireless, despite sponsorship from mobile network giant Telefonica. The event is the famous annual tech fest and LAN party, Campus Party, which has been running since …
Is there really an 'alcohol ban' or is it it because the 'bar is quite high' and folks can't reach?
Does it mean..
... that you guys are not invited?
Is actually likely to be for mostly mundane reasons - AEG wanting you to use their bars instead of BYO, event licensing complications, etc as opposed to just misery-bringing
Re: Booze Ban
The article says the booze ban was at last years Berlin show. It doesn't mention whether there is a ban in the O2 show
<< See icon
"Here at Vulture Towers we're not the kind to boast, but we would claim to have been a lot higher than that at a festival or two"
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update