Campuseros* and technology entrepreneurs will be gathering in London come September, for a week of talks, workshops and general tech worship - but there'll be no wireless, despite sponsorship from mobile network giant Telefonica. The event is the famous annual tech fest and LAN party, Campus Party, which has been running since …
Is there really an 'alcohol ban' or is it it because the 'bar is quite high' and folks can't reach?
Does it mean..
... that you guys are not invited?
Is actually likely to be for mostly mundane reasons - AEG wanting you to use their bars instead of BYO, event licensing complications, etc as opposed to just misery-bringing
Re: Booze Ban
The article says the booze ban was at last years Berlin show. It doesn't mention whether there is a ban in the O2 show
<< See icon
"Here at Vulture Towers we're not the kind to boast, but we would claim to have been a lot higher than that at a festival or two"
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean