Dish chairman Charles Ergen mighty be able to sneak through the back door into the boardroom where Sprint's special committee are meeting by attempting to snaffle over 50 per cent of the telco's shares. Sprint said yesterday it had received notice that Ergen was trying to buy up the stocks, through Dish Network or wholly owned …
I'm surprised AT&T isn't eyeing Sprint's seat, I heard they're on the rebound from a rejected proposal.
Hmmm, what will replace the Sprint cup? Dish cup or Soft cup?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone