Dish chairman Charles Ergen mighty be able to sneak through the back door into the boardroom where Sprint's special committee are meeting by attempting to snaffle over 50 per cent of the telco's shares. Sprint said yesterday it had received notice that Ergen was trying to buy up the stocks, through Dish Network or wholly owned …
I'm surprised AT&T isn't eyeing Sprint's seat, I heard they're on the rebound from a rejected proposal.
Hmmm, what will replace the Sprint cup? Dish cup or Soft cup?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps