Dish chairman Charles Ergen mighty be able to sneak through the back door into the boardroom where Sprint's special committee are meeting by attempting to snaffle over 50 per cent of the telco's shares. Sprint said yesterday it had received notice that Ergen was trying to buy up the stocks, through Dish Network or wholly owned …
I'm surprised AT&T isn't eyeing Sprint's seat, I heard they're on the rebound from a rejected proposal.
Hmmm, what will replace the Sprint cup? Dish cup or Soft cup?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search