Dish chairman Charles Ergen mighty be able to sneak through the back door into the boardroom where Sprint's special committee are meeting by attempting to snaffle over 50 per cent of the telco's shares. Sprint said yesterday it had received notice that Ergen was trying to buy up the stocks, through Dish Network or wholly owned …
I'm surprised AT&T isn't eyeing Sprint's seat, I heard they're on the rebound from a rejected proposal.
Hmmm, what will replace the Sprint cup? Dish cup or Soft cup?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS