Dell has added an API management tool to its Boomi platform, which connects up clouds and in-house applications. The new component - which monitors and controls software interfaces used to hook together various services within an enterprise - is included in an upgrade that also adds new integration and process management …
"To fondle big Boomis"
I thought Boomis was The Porn Company That Shall Not Be Named In The Same Sentence As Wikipedia.
So I thought Dell was going to be supplying their servers.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion