Dell has added an API management tool to its Boomi platform, which connects up clouds and in-house applications. The new component - which monitors and controls software interfaces used to hook together various services within an enterprise - is included in an upgrade that also adds new integration and process management …
"To fondle big Boomis"
I thought Boomis was The Porn Company That Shall Not Be Named In The Same Sentence As Wikipedia.
So I thought Dell was going to be supplying their servers.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE