Dell has added an API management tool to its Boomi platform, which connects up clouds and in-house applications. The new component - which monitors and controls software interfaces used to hook together various services within an enterprise - is included in an upgrade that also adds new integration and process management …
"To fondle big Boomis"
I thought Boomis was The Porn Company That Shall Not Be Named In The Same Sentence As Wikipedia.
So I thought Dell was going to be supplying their servers.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low