Troubled mobile carrier Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) is pressing ahead with the network upgrade it hopes will rebuild its fortunes in the country, with Cisco to provide the foundation of its 4G network backbone. The Borg's ASR 5500 is to be rolled out as Voda's multimedia core platform, the companies say. VHA is preparing …
Customers require customer service
The main problem with Vodafone, as is decried in numerous places, and that I can attest to is that their idea of customer service is to bend the customer over and ....
Trying to deal with vodafone's customer service is tedious, painful, exasperating, and usually futile. I've given up.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests