Troubled mobile carrier Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) is pressing ahead with the network upgrade it hopes will rebuild its fortunes in the country, with Cisco to provide the foundation of its 4G network backbone. The Borg's ASR 5500 is to be rolled out as Voda's multimedia core platform, the companies say. VHA is preparing …
Customers require customer service
The main problem with Vodafone, as is decried in numerous places, and that I can attest to is that their idea of customer service is to bend the customer over and ....
Trying to deal with vodafone's customer service is tedious, painful, exasperating, and usually futile. I've given up.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads