“Please don't call us a middleware company” BMC is reportedly close to being acquired in a $US6.5bn deal arranged by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital Corp. Financial press have tracked the deal for almost a month, but things now seem to be getting close to the moment at which prestigious pens reach paper, as Reuters roused …
Interesting. I happened to drive by their headquarters recently (last month) and they are currently building their 4th office tower on their rather large campus.
I don't think they own the campus any more. I seem to recall them selling off large chunks of it at least.
Hopefully they scrap...
...the Numara garbage so we can finally move off of it.
looks like it's a done deal?
I just saw on another news site that BMC has agreed to be acquired by PE.
"by a group led by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital"
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE