“Please don't call us a middleware company” BMC is reportedly close to being acquired in a $US6.5bn deal arranged by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital Corp. Financial press have tracked the deal for almost a month, but things now seem to be getting close to the moment at which prestigious pens reach paper, as Reuters roused …
Interesting. I happened to drive by their headquarters recently (last month) and they are currently building their 4th office tower on their rather large campus.
I don't think they own the campus any more. I seem to recall them selling off large chunks of it at least.
Hopefully they scrap...
...the Numara garbage so we can finally move off of it.
looks like it's a done deal?
I just saw on another news site that BMC has agreed to be acquired by PE.
"by a group led by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital"
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast