“Please don't call us a middleware company” BMC is reportedly close to being acquired in a $US6.5bn deal arranged by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital Corp. Financial press have tracked the deal for almost a month, but things now seem to be getting close to the moment at which prestigious pens reach paper, as Reuters roused …
Interesting. I happened to drive by their headquarters recently (last month) and they are currently building their 4th office tower on their rather large campus.
I don't think they own the campus any more. I seem to recall them selling off large chunks of it at least.
Hopefully they scrap...
...the Numara garbage so we can finally move off of it.
looks like it's a done deal?
I just saw on another news site that BMC has agreed to be acquired by PE.
"by a group led by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital"
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked