“Please don't call us a middleware company” BMC is reportedly close to being acquired in a $US6.5bn deal arranged by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital Corp. Financial press have tracked the deal for almost a month, but things now seem to be getting close to the moment at which prestigious pens reach paper, as Reuters roused …
Interesting. I happened to drive by their headquarters recently (last month) and they are currently building their 4th office tower on their rather large campus.
I don't think they own the campus any more. I seem to recall them selling off large chunks of it at least.
Hopefully they scrap...
...the Numara garbage so we can finally move off of it.
looks like it's a done deal?
I just saw on another news site that BMC has agreed to be acquired by PE.
"by a group led by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital"
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things