Feeds

back to article Peeping Tom suspects cuffed after 'falling through women's toilet ceiling'

Two suspected peeping Toms earned themselves a cuffing last weekend after apparently crashing through the ceiling of the women's toilet in a Georgia cinema, having failed to correctly assess the structure's load-bearing capacity. According to cops, Eduard Petrovich Kovynev, 26, and Eduard Alexander Kovynev, 27, allegedly climbed …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge

I saw this at the movies already. It was called Dumb and Dumber

Silver badge

Double Peep

Ever since their father taught them to "peep" out of the bedroom window the brothers couldn't last a day without a little peep. Sounds like something Gary Larson would have written.

Being a peeping tom is kinda creepy but doing it in collaboration with your brother. is just plain weird.

Silver badge

I guess they felt..

..a bit down in the dumps.

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Anonymous Coward

Re: Almost as embarassing as...

A joke should be funny. How about 'Almost as embarrassing as up-voting Eadon'

Bronze badge

Yeah, I am really embarrassed by the $125k + Full benefits I pull down each year as a Windows System Administrator.

Facepalm

I remember when Eadon put effort into his Windows-bashing.

I'd have expected something along the lines of "Poor bathroom design, but it could have been worse - at least they didn't have Windows!"

WTF?

Blimey!

You can't even take a dump during Iron Man 3 without some blokes falling on your heads these days! What is the world coming to?

Silver badge

Re: Blimey!

Had it been Robert Downey Jr that fell from the sky, the ladies might not have complained!

Anonymous Coward

What did they expect to see from this vantage point especially considering that 68% of the female population of the US is clinically obese?

Anonymous Coward

Whats are the woman complaining about...

Its Raining Men... finally...

Facepalm

Down the pan

Well that's another fine mess you've got me into...

Joke

Eh...

"Eduard ... Kovynev, and Eduard ... Kovynev"

I'm Brian, and so's my wife!

Re: Eh...

Newhart might be more appropriate seeing as this happened in the USA.

"Hi, I'm Larry and this is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083455/?ref_=sr_3

Joke

"Eduard ... Kovynev, and Eduard ... Kovynev"...?

I'm Brian! And so's my wifeaccomplice!

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Bronze badge

Proper Risk Assesment

This only serves to illustrate the importance of making a proper risk assesment of teh situation before engaging in any pervage.

People underestimate the relevance of health and safety in their everyday lives....

Thumb Up

Proper Risk Assessment

An upvote Sir purely for having your tongue so far in your cheek it is practically coming out of your ear.

Playmobil?

Might I suggest a reenactment, just so we are clear on the circumstances.....

Bronze badge
Joke

peering from above

Representatives of Ceiling Cat

Anonymous Coward

Re: peering from above

"Ceiling tw*ts are watching you defecate" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, though...

Angel

Strainy night in Georgia

Given the names of the perpetrators and the mention it happened in Georgia, I thought this was a story from Eastern Europe. It was only when I got as far as the screengrab from the news programme and saw the word "ceiling" written in English, I realised this was a story from the USA.

Facepalm

CEILING TILE CONTROL LAW

I am sure our CONGRESS is working on CEILING TILE CONTROL LAWS as we speak. We never place blame on the CRIMINALS HERE, we always blame the ENABLING EQUIPMENT.

Re: CEILING TILE CONTROL LAW

LOUD NOISES

Anonymous Coward

Something Similar Really Happened on My Watch

I went back to work after lunch and my foreman reported that M-------- had broken his leg and was sent to hospital.

"How did he do that?"

"He fell off a detergent drum"

"Where was it?"

"On top of another detergent drum"

" Where were these two drums?"

"Just outside the girl's Changing Rooms"

"Go on....."

"Well, apparently if you stand on these drums and lean sideways you can just see into one of the shower cubicles..."

Paperwork, paperwork but at least it was not an "industrial accident", at least not in those days.

Decaying Mall Corners

Nothing like 'The Bluff', but not the least dangerous area to av' a lark in. Yep, very stupid: FALL FAIL.

name something dumb we used to do, as kids, before they invented the INTERNET.

Anonymous Coward

I'm falling into you...

By Ceiling Dion

Anonymous Coward

Do I lack the required imagination or, what were they hoping to see ? The occasional cleavage maybe ? Or do women habitually perform handstands in the bogs ? Surely you'd be really lucky if you caught the occasional bra removal for comfort, it being a public place the girls would then walk out to, after all. I'm just not understanding the expected pay off.

This topic is closed for new posts.