Amazon Web Services now lets customers file support requests via an API, and has deepened the links between its performance-management software and the rest of its cloud. The release of the AWS Support API for Business or Enterprise support customers on Thursday lets cloud punters open cases, check on their status, and resolve …
This could be useful in a few different ways.
I saw this slightly differently. It shouldn't be too much work for this to be integrated with your ticket management system, so you can just run your support requests directly through your internal procedures, handy for ITIL if nothing else.
I'm honestly not sure how much use automatically opening tickets would be though - you have to remember that Amazon will at no point actually *do* anything; the best you can expect is them telling you what you've got wrong and leaving you to fix it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...