SMART Storage has joined sTec in bringing out a 2TB capacity enterprise SSD using 19nm NAND. But SMART's goes faster, it says. It's an extension of its 2.5in Optimus SSD line, called the Optimus Echo. Unlike the Optimus Ultra and Ultra Plus SSDs which use Toshiba 24nm MLD (2-bit) NAND the Echo uses smaller cells built using 19nm …
Sooner or later they'll run out of names and have to go for Optimus Prime.
The picture shows the name as ECO and not as Echo.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip