SMART Storage has joined sTec in bringing out a 2TB capacity enterprise SSD using 19nm NAND. But SMART's goes faster, it says. It's an extension of its 2.5in Optimus SSD line, called the Optimus Echo. Unlike the Optimus Ultra and Ultra Plus SSDs which use Toshiba 24nm MLD (2-bit) NAND the Echo uses smaller cells built using 19nm …
Sooner or later they'll run out of names and have to go for Optimus Prime.
The picture shows the name as ECO and not as Echo.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report